Our answer on the streets
- BDS is destroying efforts for peace. The movement promotes the conflict and was initiated in Canada by militants.
- Neither the Palestinian nor Israeli leadership support the BDS movement. Boycotts harm the economy of the West Bank and create unemployment for the Arabs.
- Boycotts only create more divisiveness and hatred, and perpetuate conflict by strengthening radical positions on both sides
Quotes from BDS founders
- BDS does mean the end of the Jewish State – Ahmed Moor
- We oppose a Jewish State in any part of Palestine – Omar Barghouti
- The real aim of BDS is to bring down the State of Israel – As’ad AbuKalil
- Bringing down Israel will really benefit everyone in the world – Lara Kiswani